Jim Lowther is a BASES accredited sport psychologist (scientific support) with over 15 years experience providing support to individual players, teams and coaches.
As a sport psychologist he has worked with:
- Elite footballers (Crystal Palace FC and Wimbledon FC)
- Inter county GAA players (Roscommon GAA and Mayo GAA senior men’s teams)
- Elite coaches (Terry Burton, Gary Issott, Danny Wilson, Jon Royce, Kevin McStay, Pat Holmes)
- Professional rugby players (London Welsh RFC)
- Elite hockey players (Surbiton HC).
- Individual athletes in their preparation for Olympic games (hockey and athletics).
To book a presentation for your team or school or an individual consultation as a player or coach then get in contact.
“Jim made me aware I had the keys to unlock my true potential through good strategies for preparation and performance. These made a difference to my game and also when I became a coach and manager the same keys were passed onto my players achieving their goals.”
“I worked with Jim when I was in the Crystal Palace youth team. I found his work very helpful and to this day still use things from seeing him when I was in a youth player. More importantly he is a really nice and thoughtful guy to work with.”